Terms & Conditions
Crate Expectations is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. We endeavour to ensure that all products listed on our website are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct. Crate Expectations takes every precaution to ensure our site is as secure as possible.
By using our website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Please read carefully before placing your order. All orders are subject to acceptance and availability.
In the unlikely event that an item you have requested is not available, Crate Expectations will contact you to arrange an agreeable alternate item and fill what we can of your order. Please note that once you have placed your order, we cannot make any changes or change the delivery address. So please take care to enter details accurately.
- Crate Expectations reserves the right to refuse an order for any reason.
- Standard delivery times are 3 - 10 business days.
- Payments can only be made using Visa and MasterCard.
Paying For Your Order
- Payment can only be made using Visa and MasterCard.
- All prices listed on our website are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of a Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- The total cost of your order is the price of the goods at the time the order is placed plus the delivery fee if applicable.
- Goods not in stock will be tagged as ‘out of stock’.
- Orders will not be accepted without credit card authorisation.
- We do not keep any payment details on record.
Web Site Content
While we have made every attempt to ensure that the information contained on this website has been obtained from reliable sources, Crate Expectations is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for any results obtained from the use of this information. All information on this site is provided "as is", with no guarantee of completeness, typographical errors, accuracy or timeliness.
We have done our best to ensure that our products and the web site are reproduced as accurately as possible. However the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor there may be a subtle colour variation between the web site and the product on delivery. Some goods may have ‘natural’ variances within the weave on fabric products or slight variances on hand-made items and textiles. These are a natural occurrence and are part of the individual product. If you have any questions relating to the product please send call on 03 9576 2717 before placing your order.
Crate Expectations makes no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained on suppliers or other stockist’s websites.
Crate Expectations reserves the right to make changes to these terms & conditions at any time.